I was one of the lucky Bay Area Yelp Elites that was recently treated to one of three “Poutine Power Hours” at Smoke’s Poutinerie in
– Check out my review on luckylotus.yelp.com. Imagine a baked potato bar but with French Fries that are fully loaded with a variety of different toppings. Needless to say, less than an hour was not enough time to enjoy this rich meal so they were generous enough to let us take our leftovers to go. Berkeley
I figured leftover poutine would not live up to the delicious box of goodness we gorged on the night before so I wanted to refresh it for the following night’s dinner. My triple pork poutine with bacon, sausage, and pulled pork, was just begging me to pair it with some egg, and with my leftover flour tortillas and red bell peppers from fajita night, Hello Poutinerrito!! It was so delicious that I will have to visit Smoke’s again soon and make sure to order enough to have leftovers again!! Warning, you may not want to eat and drive though as you might find yourself looking for a nap after eating this.
Leftover Poutine from Smoke’sTwo Eggs
Red Bell Peppers
- Heated up my leftover 3 pork poutine in a toaster oven on aluminum foil at 350 for about 10 minutes
- In the meantime, scramble two eggs with a splash of milk
- Heat up flour tortillas in pan
- Add poutine, top with scrambled egg
- Wrap, roll, and enjoy!
Added bell peppers after the fact so use your imagination with the pics